My name is Constantine Krick and I currently work for a school district managing servers, creating custom applications, and doing end user desktop support. My current major projects are dealing with Desktop Virtualization, Sharepoint 2010, and programming custom solution in Powershell, C#, VBA, and VbScript.
Below is a copy of my Resume :
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 660-7572 (cell) ~ Constantine.Krick@gmail.com
Education & Skills
Professional Technology Experience: C# .Net Framework, PowerShell, VBA, TCIP/IP and LAN networks, Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, SharePoint 2010 administration, VmWare VSphere, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
MCTS – Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client
MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
CompTIA – A+ Certified
Technology Technician : Banning Unified School District
October 2010 – Present
· Lead and architected a Citrix Virtual Desktop and Virtual Application deployment which saved the district 90% in energy costs and 47% overall when compared to buying traditional PCs.
· Developed proof of concepts for both XenDesktop and VmWare View virtualized environments in order to determine which would be best for the district.
· Administered over 50 virtual machines in a VmWare ESXi hypervisor environment through the use of VmWare’s PowerShell PowerCLI and Vsphere.
· Designed, developed, and administrated a Sharepoint 2010 environment for document collaboration and information gathering. This included the implementation of Excel Services, Office Web Apps, Visio Services, Search, and other Sharepoint services.
· Created custom C# applications on demand using the .NET Framework. Most notably, made a program that connected to the Active Directory Servers, downloaded all the computer objects and scanned every computer in the domain through WMI to determine what software was installed on each machine. Also, the project was done on a timeline of less than a week.
· Created Dynamic and Data rich Word documents programmatically through PowerShell and Word’s COM object. The resulting documents saved the District weeks of document creation that a simple mail merge was not capable of doing.
· Managed Windows Server 2008 Active Directory through VbScript, GPO’s, and PowerShell.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills demonstrated by leading team projects, mentoring the department’s intern, and making public technical presentations to community members and staff.
IT Technician : Trendworks, Inc.
April 2008 – September 2010
· Provided phone and on-site desktop/server support which includes: user desktop support; configuring/monitoring backups with Symantec Backup Exec; installing and decommissioning old servers through the installation of new rack-mountable servers and VMware virtualization; managing Active Directory; and physical installs and repairs for phone and data networks.
· Created a custom VBS script that ensured every user had the appropriate legal disclaimer for the company on all outbound emails from Outlook. Deployment was done through Windows Server Group Policy and the project as a whole reduced the company’s cost by eliminating the need for an Exchange Email Server in their small business environment.
· Participated in the implementation of a thin client distribution for a Windows server. Provided MS Windows & Office technical support for a wide variety of clients, from the health care industry to non-profit foundations.
· Configured and deployed Cisco switches, routers, and VOIP phone systems for small and medium size companies.
· Deployed Cisco Voice PBXs which required the setup of T1/PRI lines, configuration and wiring for FXO/FXS ports, and a strong understanding of cabling standards for POE, Ethernet, and Telco wiring.
· Developed telephony services based on cloud computing with the use of C#, Asp.Net and SQL to give small businesses the tele-presence of a midsize company.
· Provided onsite training for small groups that engaged and taught users technical skills through the use of carefully planned and executed lessons.
Data Mapping Specialist : Illumaware, LLC
November 2008 – August 2009
Wake Forest, NC
· Responsible for mapping client source data files into ACES, the data standard of the Automotive Aftermarket. This position required proficient use of Excel and a technical understanding of how the client’s database interacted with Illumaware’s web portal.
Computer Instructor & Substitute Teacher : Banning High School
September 2006 – June 2009
· Taught high school students Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Office skills and basic web development.
· Employed many teaching techniques to develop student interest and maximize student learning within group environments while teaching as a classroom instructor and teacher.
· Provided staff with support and recommendations for school and personal computer inquiries.
On Call IT Consultant : Pioneer Realty, Inc.
September 2001 – Present
· Designed and implemented the company’s computer infrastructure, including the network layout, server setup, router configuration, and VPN/VOIP design. Consulting engagements included hardware and software recommendations and support.
· Installed and repaired basic electrical, phone and data wires to code in a safe, but efficient, manner for the on-site business and properties being managed by the company.
· Programmed a custom backup solution in C# that provides a full backup every night of the financial records for the company. This solution provided a data safe backup solution offsite, allowing the company to better utilize their current infrastructure.
2008 Graduate, University of Redlands
California Secondary Teaching Credential
Subject Matter: Industrial Technology
2006 Graduate, University of California Riverside
Bachelor of Arts degree in Liberal Studies
Concentration: Computer Science. Minor: Education
i just watched your excel how to on pinging devices…
wanted to know if you have experience or examples of using a visio static drawing of network devices and being able to have a looped vba or powershell or whatever to actually ping the devices on that chart drawing…
small shop of 55 workstations 3 switches 1 router and 1 firewall several printers.
due to budget constraints and my ‘no programming’ knowledge i left to find home grown solutions thought I’d reach out